National Capital Region Jobs Technical Assistant – Our Position at Philippine Normal University – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Technical Assistant - OUR with contract working hours for our company office, Philippine Normal University - Government, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱10,000 - ₱16,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Philippine Normal University - Government, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Technical Assistant - OUR.
|Company||Philippine Normal University – Government|
|Position||Technical Assistant - Our|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.740|
Position: Technical Assistant
Office Assignment: Office of the University Registrar
Salary: Php15, 738/monthly
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field;
- Proficient in MS Word and has a working knowledge of MS Excel
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Technical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Willing to work under contract of service;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report directly to the Graduate/Undergraduate Registrar
- Provide document processing support which entails the production and releasing of requested documents.
- Attend to client requests.
- Provide other related support to the immediate supervisor
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Normal University, 104 Taft Ave, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach their application letter and resume and send to [email protected]
The Philippine Normal University, then known as the Philippine Normal School (PNS), was founded on September 1, 1901 through Act No. 74 of the Philippine Commission as the first institution of higher learning organized during the American regime.
PNS was converted into the Philippine Normal College (PNC) on June 18, 1949. It became a full-fledged university on December 26, 1991 under Republic Act 7168.
For more than a hundred years since its founding in 1901, the University has been regarded as the premier institution for the training of teachers and educational leaders. At present, PNU has four provincial campuses in the country: in Alicia, Isabela; in Lopez, Quezon; in Cadiz, Negros Occidental; and in Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur.
To date, PNU is designated as the National Center for Teacher Education as mandated under Republic Act 9647 signed on June 30, 2009.
PNU is looking for highly competent faculty members who will nurture future teachers in the country.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Taft Avenue