Quezon City Jobs Technical Coordinator For Smart Agriculture Position at De Leon Import & Export Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Technical Coordinator for SMART Agriculture in our business office, De Leon Import & Export Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sciences & Agriculture are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱15,000 - ₱18,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||De Leon Import & Export Corporation|
|Position||Technical Coordinator For Smart Agriculture|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
· Preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, or related background in plant and soil science
· Will act as technical support for the company’s related projects
· Will handle technical and after-sales support for company’s products
· Conduct product trainings, installations, and demonstrations
· Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of products/services in support of the company’s projects
· Discuss the technical needs and concerns of both existing and prospective clients
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||De Leon Import And Export Corporation, ODELCO Building, 128 Kalayaan Avenue, Central, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In 1952, De Leon Import and Export Corporation started its business in distributing office and school equipment manufactured in the United States, Japan and Germany. The most notable product distributed by the company when the famousHemmi Bamboo Slide Rule.
Considered as one of the pioneers in the distribution of engineering instruments and supplies for students and professionals, De Leon Import and Export Corporation diversified its product range in different engineering scopes.
From 1971 to the present, the company has grown to be one of the leading manufacturers' distributors in the Philippines. Today, the company represents and distributes products manufactured from the Asia-Pacific, Canada, Europe, japan and the United States.
As technology is constantly advancing, De Leon Import and Export Corporation is committed to provide the latest and most advanced tools for your business needs. Being involved with a number of companies answering to the needs of modern man, we take pride in being part of its clients' success by trading only the best that there is in today's technology.
- Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Kalayaan, Quezon City