National Capital Region Jobs Technical Support (contract Of Service/ Non-permanent Position) Position at OFFICE OF CIVIL DEFENSE – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, OFFICE OF CIVIL DEFENSE - Government is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Technical Support (Contract of Service/ Non-Permanent Position) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱27,000 - ₱27,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||OFFICE OF CIVIL DEFENSE – Government|
|Position||Technical Support (contract Of Service/ Non-permanent Position)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Position Title : Technical Support (Contract of Service/ Non-Permanent Position)
Number of Vacancies : 2
Place of Assignment : Office of the Civil Defense Administrator (OCDA)
Education : Bachelor’s degree
Training : With at least 4 hours of relevant training
Experience : With at least 6 months to 1 year of experience in providing Executive and Admin support to third level officials in Government Agencies
Eligibility : None Required
The contractor is expected to perform the following functions:
- 1. Organize CDA’s schedule in coordination with concerned offices and stakeholders and monitor all the invitations addressed to the CDA through the OCDA email for the necessary actions of services;
- 2. Form part of the protocol relevant to official engagements of the CDA with various government agencies;
- 3. Review various communications and correspondences for the approval and signature of the CDA;
- 4. Prepares briefing materials of the CDA in relation to his official engagements, conferences, etc.;
- 5. Assist in various technical, administrative and clerical tasks as may be assigned and directed by the CDA;
- 6. Prepares travel order, itinerary of travel, booking of ticket and other administrative requirements for CDA’s travel;
- 7 .Performs other technical functions as may be directed by the immediate supervisor.
Interested and QUALIFIED applicants should submit the following documents through email at recruitment©ocd.gov.ph not later than MAY 22, 2023 with the subject APPLICATION FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT (OCDA):
- 1. COMPLETELY FILLED-OUT and NOTARIZED Personal Data Sheet (PDS) which may be downloaded from the Civil Service Commission’s website (ww.csc.gov.ph), together with Work Experience Sheet.
- 2. Copy of VALID NBI Clearance
- 3. Copy of Transcript of Records
Only QUALIFIED Applicants will be invited for the Qualifying Examination.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Office Of Civil Defense National Capital Region, 81 15th Ave., Murphy, Cubao, Lungsod Quezon, 1109 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
RONNIEL JAYSON S. MAGO
OCD Central Office, Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City
The Office of Civil Defense (OCD) has the primary mission of administering a comprehensive national civil defense and disaster risk reduction and management program by providing leadership in the continuous development of strategic and systematic approaches as well as measures to reduce the vulnerabilities and risks to hazards and manage the consequences of disasters.The OCD is one of the members of the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) and its services and facilities are being utilized by the Council as its executive arm and secretariat.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, to be discussed, Uniform
- Specific Location: Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City