Pampanga (San Fernando) Jobs Tenant Relations Officer – Pampnga Position at All Value Holdings Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company All Value Holdings Corp. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pampanga (San Fernando) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of tenant relations officer - pampnga and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||All Value Holdings Corp.|
|Position||Tenant Relations Officer - Pampnga|
|Region||Pampanga (San Fernando)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures tenant compliance with lease terms, memorandum of agreement, company house rules and regulations
- Responsible for the proper implementation of the company’s existing guidelines and requirements pertaining to the construction and renovation activities of all mall tenants to ensure that works completed are within specified plans and standards of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent
- With working experience in the related field.
- To be assigned in Vista Mall Pampanga.
|City||Pampanga (San Fernando)|
|Address||AllHome Pampanga, Vista Mall Pampanga, Km. 78 Brgy. San Agustin Road, San Fernando, Pampanga, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AllHome is a one-stop shop for your home needs. It caters to contractors, architects, interior designers and homeowners who are building their own homes. As a builder's haven, AllHome guarantees a wide range of products and services, value for money, convenience, and excellent customer service. AllHome believes in maximum engagement with customers. Locations have in-house building experts available for one-on-one consultations. Knowledgeable and accommodating staff ready to address your in-store needs.
AllHome is an affiliate of Vista Land, the Philippines' largest homebuilder - trusted by Filipinos for more than 40 years.
ALL DAY SUPERMARKET AND CONVENIENCE STORE
Following the success of the All Day Convenience Store chain, particularly in their ability to discern and provide the needs and delights of the residents of the Vista Land communities, All Day is mobilizing its expertise on a larger scale, creating places where families don’t just drop by, get what they need then leave, but rather venues where friends can meet and parents can bring the kids – making grocery shopping a much-anticipated family affair.
ALLSHOPPE DEPARTMENT STORE
AllShoppe Department Store is a rising player in the retail fashion industry which offers convenience at competitive prices. A retail store which has everything from infant needs to home furniture, its extensive range of products make it the ultimate one-stop shop that’s sure to cater to the every need of your family. AllShoppe also houses great fashion finds for every need or occasion.
FOOD AND SERVICES GROUP
The Food & Services Group (FSG) of Villar Group of Companies offers Value for Money, Food Product and Services through company franchised stores such as Max’s Restaurant, David’s Tea House, Dunkin Donuts, Mister Donuts, Ministop and The Coffee Project as its latest addition to the family. We also offer Services through my Spa Wellness and Fitness, Gymplus, and Sports Camp.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business/Casual, Head Office (Mondays-Fridays: 9AM-6PM, Saturdays: 9AM - 2PM)