Bataan Jobs Terminal Operations Supervisor (mariveles, Bataan) Position at Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of terminal operations supervisor (mariveles, bataan) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Engineering & Oil/Gas and domiciled in Bataan (Others) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Unioil Petroleum Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Terminal Operations Supervisor (mariveles, Bataan)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering or other related courses.
· At least 3 year(s) of working experience in fuel terminal operations or the related field is a must.
· With Strong in HSSE/Fuel Operations knowledge/skill.
· With Strong leadership & engagement skills.
· Preferably living in or near in Mariveles, Bataan.
- Shall be empowered to STOP unsafe activities/condition to prevent an incident. The Safety Officer shall inform the duty Operations Supervisor for proper coordination and to correct the unsafe condition.
- Shall conduct daily walkabout to ensure compliance on operational safety requirements
- Shall be the lead investigator of safety incidents in the plant
- Shall prepare the incident pack based on the result of investigations
- Shall be the focal person for the Terminal HSSE statistics and reporting
- Shall be the focal person for the Terminal HSSE Documents including upkeep and storage
- Shall be the delegated site HSSE Committee Facilitator
- Shall be part of the site Emergency Response Team
- Shall monitor site compliance to HSSE regulatory requirement and provide monthly report to the Operations Head and Corporate HSSE
- Shall be the site Safety Officer and shall represent the site for safety meetings with Government Offices in coordination with UPPI Corporate HSSE and Terminal Operations
- Shall be the owner of site HSSE Plan and Procedure
· Shall be the focal point for the Terminal Site Induction ensuring that the training is aligned with the current Company Policies and Procedures
· Conduct Site Induction Training for new UPPI staff and visitors
· Update the Site Induction Training pack as necessary
Work Permit Procedure (WPP):
· Shall be the Work Permit Procedure resource person for the Terminal
· Shall conduct Work Permit training to Contractor Safety Officer, Project Engineers, Supervisors and supporting personnel (fire watch, confined space entry watchmen, etc.)
· Shall conduct certification testing to Contractor Safety Officer to ensure their competency on UPPI Work Permit Procedure and understanding on basic safety requirements for work inside a storage terminal
· Shall be the designated Permit Reviewer (PR) for the Terminal and shall fulfill the function of the role based on the Work Permit Procedure (WPP).
Shall review the Job Hazard Analysis for the Work Permit (WP) and provide inputs to ensure safe · performance of the work
· Shall review the Work Permit document and its attachment to ensure enough controls are in place for the safe execution of the work
· Shall join the Work Permit discussion with Permit Holder (Contractor Safety Officer) and Permit Approver (Operations Supervisor) to ensure interface are understood and works are performed only on authorized areas
· Shall join the Contractor tool-box meeting as part of Work Permit assurance, making sure that the controls are communicated properly and that each contractor personnel understands the requirement for the safe execution of the work
· Shall conduct daily walkabout to ensure compliance on the Work Permit requirement for the continued execution of the works
· Shall perform site audits of contractor on-site fabrication shop, warehouse, temporary office and other structures to ensure safety and proper implementation of conditions for the continued use of the area as agreed with Operations
· Shall perform weekly Safety Committee Meetings with Contractor HSSE Team and Operations Representative to discuss safety updates, trainings needed, safety issues and coordination concerns
· Shall ensure that the Contractor implements the agreed HSSE Plan for the project and shall report on a weekly basis to the UPPI Safety Engineer the safety statistics of Projects and Maintenance
· Shall prepare and lead the site yearly drill plan in coordination with Operations and Corporate HSSE
· Ensure that the drill plan is conducted on a monthly basis
· Shall lead site safety stand downs and participate on weekly toolbox meetings to discuss topic about safety
· Implement site Safety Program including safety promo and programs
· Implement site PPE requirement and Engineering PPE Policy for Operations, Projects and Maintenance works
· Attend meetings with external stakeholders (PCG, PPA, etc) that is related to safety of the terminal
· Perform other tasks assigned by the President, Engineering Head, Operations/Plant Manager, HSSE Manager and Immediate Supervisor
· Primary responsible for ensuring that trucks are loaded once all necessary documents are complied with
· Maximize the operations by ensuring that tank truck loading racks are always filled up with trucks loading fuels
· Ensure the safe and correct execution of Terminal procedure and policies
· Coordinate and liaise with depot operator for any concerns
· Supervise the personnel on site (loader and truck inspector) to ensure their tasks are correctly done
· Monitor and assist the depot operator during importation process
· Closely coordinate with Operations Manager to ensure no product run out in the terminal
· Ensure that all personnel are doing housekeeping before and after operations
· Work closely with all internal stakeholders (Logistics, Customer Sales Support, Credit and Collection, Sales, Laboratory, etc.)
Others that may be assigned by the President, Vice President and immediate supervisor
|Address||MGCF+HXX Unioil Roman Hwy., Balanga, Camacho St, City of Balanga, Bataan, Philippines|
- Collaborative work environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Unioil Group of Companies is an organization engaged in the downstream petroleum industry.
Since 1966, it has been a consistent supplier of quality petroleum products for both automative and industrial use for the Philippine archipelago. Its recent operation of a network of service stations, coupled with its intensive involvement in oil trading has made it one of the most innovative companies in the region.
Unioil’s creative approach in meeting the needs of its customers has revolutionized the concept of how an oil company can do business with both small and large customers. With a vast range of superior products and services, Unioil delivers to a prestigious roster of clients in the aviation, petroleum, steel, automotive, construction, and other manufacturing / industrial industries.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: unigcnc
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Mariveles