Makati City Jobs Timekeeping Supervisor Position at PNB Holdings Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we PNB Holdings Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as timekeeping supervisor and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||PNB Holdings Corporation|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Timekeeping Supervisor, under the direct supervision of the VP for Human Resources and Admin, is responsible for monitoring the accuracy of employees’ attendance on a real-time basis, manages employee attendance records, and accurately processes timekeeping applications.
· MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- The main responsibility of the job incumbent is to process and review employees’ attendance records and timekeeping applications, prepares the necessary timekeeping reports and submits the same to the Payroll team, and respond to inquiries of employees regarding their attendance and leave benefits.
- Closely coordinates with the HRIS Provider.
- MOST IMPORTANT/MOST DIFFICULT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the processing of timekeeping and leave reports are accurately prepared—i.e. without errors, and are properly endorsed to the payroll team in a timely manner.
- SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Timekeeping Management
- Processes and reviews employee attendance and timekeeping applications.
- Prepares and reviews timekeeping reports such as adjustments on attendance, payroll updates, and summary of attendance.
- Ensures that all filed timekeeping transactions such as overtime, timekeeping authorization slips (TAS), and leave applications are encoded correctly by the Timekeeping Assistant.
- Ensures the timely submission of the Daily Time Record to the Payroll Team for the preparation of salaries on or before the cut-off date.
- Ensures that correct details are encoded at the leave monitoring database by the Timekeeping Assistant.
- Prepares Final Leave Summary Report and Daily Time Record of resigned employees and submits the same to the Payroll Team.
- Prepares Payroll Updates Report which includes reporting of new hires and newly regularized employees and submits the same to the Payroll Team.
- Processes the employees’ meal allowance every 15th of the month
- Prepares and issues notice of disciplinary action to employees with timekeeping offenses.
- Prepares attendance scores of employees for probationary, first anniversary, and annual performance appraisal reviews and submits the same to the OD Team.
- Prepares Holiday Memoranda and submits the same to the VP for Human Resources and Admin for signature and release.
- Maintains a database for the monitoring of employees’ existing sick and vacation leave credits.
- Prepares report for employees’ leave conversion at the end of the year.
- Responds to queries and clarifications raised by employees regarding their timekeeping records and leave credits.
- People Management Tasks
- Supervises, manages and leads the Timekeeping Assistant.
- Performs people management duties such as but not limited to hiring, orientation, training, developing, coaching, counselling, measuring performance, and disciplining.
- Other Tasks
- Researchers for and prepares content for the Data Privacy Fridays e-mail blast.
- Ensures the rollout of, parallel run of, and full migration to the HRIS Timekeeping System.
- All other tasks that may be assigned by the Senior Assistant Vice President for Human Resource and/or the Management depending on the exigencies of the organization.
WORK OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The job incumbent is expected to deliver the following outputs in relation to the responsibilities of the position:
- To deliver an accurate timekeeping report as it will determine employees’ correct and just compensation or salary on a fortnight basis.
- To submit timekeeping reports on time to avoid delayed crediting of salary.
- Success Indicators of the Job
The job incumbent successfully completes his/her duties if:
- the salaries of employees are credited on-time; and
- there are no discrepancies and issues raised by employees regarding their salaries on the basis of their attendance records.
- Basic Accountabilities
- The correctness of data indicated in the timekeeping reports.
- Employees are well-informed on how to use the HRIS.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, COMPETENCIES AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Educational Background
- Must have at least an educational attainment equivalent to a college/bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any business-related course from a reputable college or university
- Professional Experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in timekeeping, total rewards and other related Human Resource functions;
- Has at least one (1) year of experience in supervising subordinates.
- Must be knowledgeable of the basic principles of timekeeping, compensation and benefits;
- Basic knowledge of the Labor Code particularly in matters pertaining to employee attendance.
- Using and navigating an HRIS/Timekeeping System
- Strong organization skills
- Effective communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office particularly an advanced knowledge in MS Excel
- Must be a team player;
- Must be patient in dealing with employees with complaints;
- Can deliver on-time despite pressures; and
- Must have a sense of accountability
- Usual interactions within the organization
- HR Team
- Payroll Team
- All employees regardless of rank
- Usual interactions outside the organization
- HRIS/Timekeeping System Provider
DECISION – MAKING AUTHORITY AND CONTROLS
- To decide on with full authorization
- Matters regarding discrepancies on credited salary due to errors in attendance records
- To decide on with initial approval from Superior/s prior to implementation
- All concerns that are beyond the established timekeeping policies.
- Special timekeeping matters that are outside the norms.
- Work Tools
- Frequently Used—HRIS/Timekeeping System, Laptop, Zoom Apps, Printer, Photocopier, Viber, Filing Cabinet, MS Office, and Calculator
- Work Demands
- Physical Demands—Prolonged sitting and staring at the computer due to the bulk processing of timekeeping forms; and rendering of extended working hours
- Emotional Demands— Must be emotionally stable and should maintain a positive outlook in dealing with employees’ concerns regarding their timekeeping records.
- Mental Demands—Must be focused, alert, and remain organized despite the heavy work load.
- Occupational Safety
- The position reports to the Head Office and typically has very low to no exposure to occupational and safety hazards. Dust accumulated on the timekeeping files may be also be a source very minimal risk and the level of noise may be a challenging factor as the job entails concentration.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PNB Holdings Corporation (PHC), 2/F PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK CENTER 6754 AYALA AVENUE, cor Legazpi Street, Makati, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PNB Holdings Corporation is backed by one of the Philippines’ largest conglomerates, the Lucio Tan Group and supported by a full-range international real estate developer, Eton Properties.
PHC is envisioned to be the most preferred high-end luxury and sustainable developer in the country, which the primary task is to set a benchmark and transform the prime properties it owns, particularly: (a) the PNB Financial Center along Diosdado Macapagal Avenue in Pasay City, (b) the PNB Center along Ayala Avenue in Makati City, as well as (c) the 8,00-sqm property at the intersection of Makati Avenue and Buendia Avenue, which is also within the Makati CBD.
As a game-changer, PHC will redefine the meaning of innovation as it builds iconic buildings and world-class master-planned mixed-use developments that will change the Manila skyline.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), HMO with 2 dependents