National Capital Region Jobs Trade Services Assistant Manager (individual Contributor Role) Position at Wells Fargo Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Wells Fargo Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Trade Services Assistant Manager (Individual Contributor Role) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Wells Fargo Philippines
|Trade Services Assistant Manager (individual Contributor Role)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
About this role:
Internally known as Trade Services Associate. Wells Fargo is seeking a Trade Services Associate (P1) to be part of this newly migrated process in Wells Fargo Commercial Banking. This role is responsible for servicing and supporting trade service products including issuing letters of credit, processing documents, collections, lending, forfaiting, export credit and financing, and factoring.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing support services in the delivery of a wide range of Trade Service products
- Perform issuing, advising, and amending of letters of credit, negotiation of letters of credit documents, processing documentary and direct collections in accordance with Trade Services standards
- Guide individuals on complex tasks including amending letters of credit, processing documentary and direct collections in accordance with Trade Services standards
- Assist leaders in training staff on new products or procedures and coordinate workflow in the absence of leadership
- Prioritize work and provide day-to-day leadership to team
- Identify opportunities for additional product sales through client referrals and make recommendations to changes in existing policies and procedures
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Experience in Trade Services, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- University Degree in Commerce, Business or related discipline
- Flexibility in working Day/Mid shifts
- CDCS preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- 10 -12 years of Trade Services experience.
- Expertise in Trade Finance LC product life cycle, Reimbursements and Payment instruments.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems, applications, and utilize tools effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Role is required to observe either a 9AM shift or 12PM shift Monday to Friday and is required to report onsite at the 5 Neo, BGC Taguig. Hire is expected to be flexible with either shift
|National Capital Region
|Wells Fargo Center, 8 Campus Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To ensure we continue to fulfill our role as a provider of vital services to customers, we are still hiring and continue to recruit top talent to Wells Fargo. However, we have adjusted our hiring practices due to the COVID-19 situation and the related social distancing guidelines. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually. We encourage you to check our job postings regularly for updates and additions.
We’re strong for our customers and communities
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,00 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,00 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines
Wells FargoPhilippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo’s U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,00 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila.The company hasit's recruitment centers at1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines is not new.
Wells Fargo opened an office in the Philippines in 1901 to handle money, valuables, and goods by sea.
In 1918, Wells Fargo’s worldwide express business ended, but banking services continued with foreign correspondent connections to Asia.
In 1976, Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institution (GFI) business began providing trade, payments, deposits, credit, and other banking solutions to customers in the country
Wells Fargo Global Remittance Services has been available in the Philippines since 1994. Most recently, Wells Fargo tripled its remittance payout locations in the Philippines.
Wells FargoPhilippines is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Global In-house Center Council (GICC) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business and baseline casual, Full-time with either fixed or shifting schedules, which may include Saturday