Benguet (Baguio City) Jobs Training Assistant Position at Rangtay sa Pagrang-ay, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Benguet (Baguio City) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Education/Training & Training & Dev.
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Rangtay sa Pagrang-ay, Inc.
|Benguet (Baguio City)
|Type of Work
The Training Assistant is responsible for clerical and administrative duties related to the delivery of training and organizational development programs. Schedules training events, facilitate and coordinate with external and internal trainers, obtain and distributes required training materials, and communicates schedules and details.
- Education attainment
- Preferably Business/Office/Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Computer Science and Educational graduates or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree, with Master’s degree is an advantage
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Benguet (Baguio City)
|RPMI, 2600, #12, Leonard Wood Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Rangtay sa Pagrang-ay Microfinance, Inc. (RPMI) is a non-stock, non-profit Christian MFI operating in North and Central Luzon. RPMI was duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in March 1987 and commenced its formal operations in the province of Benguet in March of the same year. At that time, its objective was to provide assistance to Micro-entrepreneurs in Benguet who were unable to avail of the services of formal financing institutions.
- As in the case of any MFI, RPMI experienced its share of struggles and challenges in a highly competitive industry. Thus, the organization opted to maintain a rather conservative expansion program up to the present.
- RPMI now maintains 27 branches that spread out in the Cordillera, Ilocos, Cagayan, Isabela and some parts of central Luzon.
- RPMI offers various types of loan products, capital build-up, micro-insurance program, community development programs, business development services and wholistic transformation activities all geared towards uplifting the lives of the poor and helping them out of the bondage of poverty.
- Through the leadership of the Executive Director and good governance from the Board of Trustees, RPMI hopes to reach out to a bigger clientele and to continue extending its services to other hard to reach areas in Luzon.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S.E.C. 138845
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Staff house