Pasig City Jobs Training Officer – Pampanga Position at Rephil Station Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Rephil Station Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as training officer - pampanga with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev..
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Rephil Station Inc.|
|Position||Training Officer - Pampanga|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Identify learning and development needs of Forecourt Staff and employees within the department through needs analysis, appraisals, focus group discussions, and regular consultation with the Stations Operations Team and Stations Support Group.
- Design learning and development programs based on the needs of the Forecourt Staff and employees within the department.
- Collaborate with the Stations Operations Team and Stations Support Group to produce quality programs that are relevant to the Forecourt Staff and employees within the department.
- Develop and execute an Onboarding Plan for newly hired Forecourt Staff.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met and completed.
- Manage effective delivery of learning and development programs.
- Develop learning and development materials, modules and courses.
- Conduct appraisals and/or quality checks to monitor and evaluate Forecourt Staff performance using the Forecourt Staff Performance Evaluation Tool
- Evaluate the effectivity of learning and development programs implemented.
- Amend and revise learning and development programs as necessary, to ensure relevance in the changing work environment.
- Collaborate with the Learning Academy and People Engagement Team to help address training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Plan and initiate programs within an approved budget.
- Keep up to date with current and relevant learning and development trends.
- Suggest new learning and development methodologies relevant to the needs of the stations.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rephil Station Incorporated, 40th Floor Discovery Center, 25 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
REPHIL GROUP OF COMPANIES
The RePhil Group of Companies, founded in 1981, is an independent fuel player engaged in the wholesale trading of petroleum products. In 2002, RePhil Station Inc. was established, expanding into the retail market operating gas stations nationwide.
The group has supplied Filipinos with high quality and competitively priced fuels which meet their driving needs. This resulted into strong consumer confidence in the quality of our products.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: A200204847
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Competitive salary and benefits package for qualified applicants