Laguna Jobs Treasury Associate – San Pedro Position at P.A. Alvarez Properties And Development Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Laguna (Others) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, P.A. Alvarez Properties And Development Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as TREASURY ASSOCIATE - SAN PEDRO and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱22,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|P.A. Alvarez Properties And Development Corporation
|Treasury Associate - San Pedro
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Treasury Associate performs a variety of finance/treasury related tasks especially on application of accreditation and credit line with banks. Collation of documents and loan applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Main Duties
1. Application of accreditation with bank
2. Application/increase of credit line
3. Identification of documents for collateral
4. Coordination with bank for funding requirements
5. Maintain good relationship with banks
1. Collateral monitoring
2. Loan status monitoring
3. Cash flow projection
· OTHER TASKS
1. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate superior
· Any business course graduate
· With at least one (1) year experience in finance/treasury
· Advance computer skills
· Proficient in written and oral communication skills; good human relations skills
|Pa Alvarez Properties and Development Corporation, 68 Luna Street, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To contribute in the promotion of the government’s national shelter program
To build and create Filipino communities where living is comfortable, safe, and joyful
To develop and maintain an efficient and friendly organization that provides excellent products, services, and care to its valued customers
To create value for the benefit of all people involved in our business
We are one of the leading community developers in the country, providing only excellent products and services to our customers
The company began in September 1993, when it was established as a single proprietorship known as P.A. Alvarez Realty. Its first residential subdivision project in San Pedro, Laguna (named after St. Joseph the Worker), comprised of 200 units that were completely sold in less than four months.
In August 1994, the business was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as P.A. Alvarez Properties and Development Corporation (now mostly known as P.A. Properties), under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Romarico “Bing” T. Alvarez as President and Chief Executive Officer.
Building on its initial success, the company continued to develop St. Joseph Villages in different sites in the Laguna province.
P.A. Properties will continue serving its markets by maintaining affordable housing packages.
It already built about 19,00 low- to medium-cost housing units.
Its 500-strong workforce serves as the foundation of the company, along with its thousands of agents, brokers, and contractors.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: ASO94007701
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Life, Housing, Leave Benefits, Retirement, Mondays-Thursday/Company Uniform. Friday and Saturday/Smart Casual, Mondays - Thursdays (8am - 6pm); Fridays (8am - 5pm)
- Specific Location: San Pedro, Laguna