Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Urgent Hiring Csr (medical Account) Lots Of Benefits Waiting For You!!! Position at E-team Workforce Private Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
E-team Workforce Private Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas as urgent hiring csr (medical account) lots of benefits waiting for you!!! with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱15,000 - ₱24,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||E-team Workforce Private Corporation|
|Position||Urgent Hiring Csr (medical Account) Lots Of Benefits Waiting For You!!!|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 24.000|
● Graduate of Medical Allied Courses
● Average communication Skills
● With or without BPO experience
● Must be amenable to ASAP
● Can work onsite
● Shifting Schedule
● Salary 15k-24k Basic (Cebu)
- Handle mileage plus reservations and queries
- Able to make a service recovery in the event the agent understands that he has made a mistake or an error or get the same done through his supervisor.
- Ensure accurate documentation of customer profiles/reservations.
- Handle customer complaints and provide first time resolution.
- Keep oneself updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
- Keep all company information which includes customer information confidential and secured.
Join and enjoy the following benefits:
-Healthy working environment
-Accessible work locations (within Cebu city)
-State of the art facilities (gym, karaoke, pantry)
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eTeam was formed in 199 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 200 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.
eTeam Fact Sheet
- Incorporated in 199 as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Security Cleared provider to classified projects for Government Agencies and system integrators
- Global Recruiting Model & Locations
- Disciplines include: general staffing, information technology, engineering, clinical, scientific and professional
- Preferred provider to companies utilizing MSP/VMS
- Provider of customized, strategic staffing and SOW solutions for enterprise-level projects
Our Mission: To be among the 10% of suppliers for structured contingent workforce and SOW programs
Our Motto: efficiency. synergy. expertise.
Our Promise: “No-Sell, Service-Only”
Our Mantra: “Accelerated Hires”
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 78201041519435-N
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-042321-916-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days