National Capital Region Jobs Us Accountant Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Emapta is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of us accountant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you a dedicated US Accountant with a strong background and experience in managing US taxes? Join us and be part of our international client’s growing team!
Competitive Package, Flexible Arrangement
- Above industry salary package
- HMO coverage + 1 free dependent or Mutual Fund Benefit
- Flexible working arrangement (Remote, Hybrid, Onsite)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- Realistic career growth opportunities with Emapta Academy
- Fun employee engagement activities
- Complimentary gym access on-site
- Proven working experience in US taxation
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Adaptable, keen on details, and have a problem-solving mindset
If all three check your list, we have opportunities for you! Join our growing team of globally competitive US Accountants and upskill with one of the world’s top companies.
We would love to partner with you in your career journey and help you find the role that fits your goals best. If you want to know what other opportunities we have in store for you, let’s talk by sending your resume.
WHO ARE WE?
At Emapta, we empower you. With our comprehensive and above-industry salary package topped with rewarding Emapta benefits, you can surely quench your thirst for that huge step in your career combined with work-life balance.
Handling a wide variety of international clients from different industries, such as hospitality, real estate, and marketing, we continuously provide exciting career opportunities that lead to growth and long-time employee satisfaction.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: National Capital Region