Manila City Jobs Utility/maintenance Staff Position at Whitehouse Dental Optical and Laboratories Clinic Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Whitehouse Dental Optical and Laboratories Clinic Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as utility/maintenance staff with a full time work system, which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Whitehouse Dental Optical and Laboratories Clinic Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains cleanliness of the clinic.
- Do errands for the branch.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
Qualifications and Skills
- 25-35 years old
- Candidate must be at least High School graduate or must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate.
- Willing to be trained
- Willing to be assigned in SM San Lazaro and SM Sta. Mesa branch
- Willing to work on mall hours
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in the related field.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT AS DENTAL OR OPTICAL STAFF
- Can start IMMEDIATELY
SALARY PACKAGE WITH INCENTIVES AND COMMISSIONS.
COMPLETE GOVERNMENT BENEFITS UPON REGULARIZATION.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||White House Dental Optical and Laboratories Inc Centuria Medical Makati, Unit G07 Ground Floor Centuria Medical Makati Century City Salamanca St. cor, Kalayaan Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dr. Aberoy P. Bucad and Dr. Rizalina G. Bucad are husband and wife perfect team. They have been practicing in Metro Manila since 1985.
Dr. Aberoy P. Bucad earned his degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine in Centro Escolar University, Manila in 1987. He also received his degree of Doctor of Optometry in De Ocampo Memorial College, Manila Philippines 1982. He had a further clinical training in White House Optical, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He also obtained post-doctoral degree in Orthodontics at the American Society of Orthodontic Practitioners (ASOP) in 1995 and finished his course in Implantology at the Asia Pacific Academy Corporation (APAC) in 2005.
Dr. Rizalina G. Bucad is a consistent honor student and graduated CUM LAUDE at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) in 1983 with the degree of BA Statistics. She was a government employee for 3 years in National Statistics Office (NSO) before she became a banker for 5 years in Asian Bank of the Philippines then finished another course Doctor of Optometry in De Ocampo Memorial College (DOMC) in 1992 . She enjoys all aspects of primary care optometry but has special interests in contact lenses and pediatric optometry.
White House Dental Optical Clinic exist to provide the highest necessary, affordable, quality health care for all folks of society. We cater to children, teenagers, professionals, retirees, balikbayan, OCW/OFW, and foreigners.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Vision, Government Mandated Benefits, Uniform