Davao del Sur Jobs Vessel Loading Officer (sta. Cruz) Position at SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Davao del Sur (Others) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Oil/Gas
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|SEAOIL Philippines, Inc.
|Vessel Loading Officer (sta. Cruz)
|Davao del Sur
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
We are looking for a Tanker Loading Officer to join SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. As a Tanker Loading Officer at our company, you will be responsible to ensure safe and efficient waterfront / shipping operations by executing the Daily Operating Instructions (DOI) compliant with HES, procedures, and processes.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Undertake pre-arrival checks of jetty or wharf equipment
2. Berth/unberth ship/vessel safety and position according to cargo transfer plan;
3. Use current operating procedures for safe management of ship/shore activities;
4. Perform checks in line with the Ship/Shore Safety Check list;
5. Monitor and maintain all ship-shore interfaces including cargo transfer operations within safe operating limits.
6. Monitor environmental conditions and understand the actions to be taken if the integrity of the transfer operation is threatened;
7. Inspect and identify defects with transfer operation equipment (i.e. hoses, loading arm etc.) at the wharf;
8. Inspect ship/shore access equipment to ensure that it is in good condition and properly rigged;
9. Comply with applicable security procedures and access controls;
10. Understand the Emergency Response Procedures for handling emergencies at the Wharf;
11. Apply the procedures detailed in maritime regulations for the safe management of ship/shore activities;
12. Understand the SPI vetting system to confirm the acceptability of a ship or barge to carry a cargo or visit a terminal or wharf facility;
13. Carry out cargo transfer planning with ship/vessel crew efficiently and safely;
14. Comply with the procedures and requirements contained in the Port Information Handbook;
15. Effectively carries out the key communication activities with control room and ship/vessel;
16. Carry out the calculation relating to oil measurement & accounting such as handling and troubleshooting ship / shore loading difference, application of the Discrepancy Decision Tree Processes etc.;
17. Carry out documentation work after completing cargo transfer operations such as Ship-Shore Letter of Protest (LOP) which covers quality, quantity, ship performance, safety & environment incidents etc.;
18. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Marine related courses or a graduate of any course but with experience with ship/shore operations.
- Must be physically fit, must be knowledgeable in basic math, Computer Literate (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet)
- Must be willing to do over time and willing to be relocated or assigned in other terminals/depot in the Philippines.
- Preferably with experience in vessel loading
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
|Davao del Sur
|Seaoil Philippines, Inc. - Davao Office, 2nd Floor Philippine National Red Cross Building, Roxas Avenue, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. is a proudly FILIPINO company that shares and understands every Filipino's hopes for the future: a better economy, the youth achieving their dreams, and a healthy environment. As an organization, SEAOIL makes a conscious effort to do its part in fueling the nation towards success.
In 2020, SEAOIL earmarked Php 10 million to support the country’s efforts to fight COVID-19 as part of the #FuelPHtoRecovery campaign. The company likewise offered free fuel and discounts to frontliners from hospitals, local government units, and transport groups.
Through our innovative products, services, and programs, we remain true to our promise of “Fueling a Better Future.” Over the years, the company has been recognized for its performance and people practices. To name a few:
- In 2019, SEAOIL was included in BusinessWorld’s annual list of Top 100 Corporations in the Philippines, at rank 43.
- In the same year, SEAOIL received the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Award for the 5th consecutive year (since 2015).
- In 2018, SEAOIL won in the prestigious ASEAN Business Awards for the Priority Integration Sector (Energy).
As the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Predominantly Hybrid, Smart Casual, Monday to Friday (Office-based), Monday to Sunday (Depot Operations)