Makati City Jobs Village Manager – Makati Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Our company Q2 HR Solutions Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of village manager - makati and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Q2 HR Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Village Manager - Makati|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JOB FUNCTIONS (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Carry out task and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Board of Governors, or the Chairperson of the various Committees of the Association.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of programs and activities for the Field Operations and Maintenance: repairs and maintenance, environment management, building and construction inspection.
- Will require field work like doing daily rounds in the village.
- Ensure that the village policies, processes and functional organization achieve the Process Objectives stated in the village’s Business Functional Primer.
- Attend promptly to Resident’s concerns and complaints and refer the same to the appropriate Manager and subsequently to the Committee with either a report of disposition or recommendations for action or solutions.
- Prepare the agenda and notice of the meeting for scheduled Board of Governors meetings and send the draft thereof to the Corporate Secretary at least 2 weeks before the scheduled date.
- Within 4 calendar days after each Board of Governors meeting, shall prepare and send to the Corporate Secretary the draft minutes for approval.
- Ensure all minutes and corporate records are safely kept and ensure all requests for copies of minutes and corporate records by the Corporate Secretary are promptly attended to.
- Monitor and prepare report on daily waste collection activities specifically the compliance of the service contractor and residents on the solid waste management policies in collaboration with the Barangay.
- Report to the Legal Committee updates and developments on ongoing cases of the Association.
- Report to the Legal Committee and the President within 24 hours of receipt all legal cases or complaints filed against the Association.
- Evaluate currents contracts of the 3rd party contractors and the need for replacement in case they do not cope to the standards set by the Association.
- Regularly inspect and maintain high standard of cleanliness in the guard houses, barracks, park, playgrounds and immediate vicinity around the Village Office.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and work relations with the Board of Governors, officials and employees of the Association, including Homeowners and other clients transacting business with the Association
- Exhibit leadership and management skills, including but not limited to the:
- Ability to tap and fully utilize the Association’s resources, including human resources;
- Ability to set an example and inspire the officials and employees of the association;
- Ability to manage the affairs of the Association while maintaining a harmonious work relationship between and among the officials and employees;
- Ability to coordinate with the different service providers of the Association such as the security, maintenance, garbage collectors, etc.
- Ability to manage the Association’s properties such as the sports and pavilion facilities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned and common to all employees of the Association.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days