Pasig City Jobs Warehouse Auditor Position at APEC Homes
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Pasig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, APEC Homes is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Warehouse Auditor and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Regularly audits warehouse processes, material declaration and reviews construction warehouse operations from receiving, dispatch, storage and site coordination.
- Regularly conducts process and materials audit
- Reviews and ensures warehouse system integrity and database accuracy
- Ensures inventory integrity and accuracy and safekeeps all warehouse records
- Provides mentoring and performance evaluation of warehouse personnel
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree relating to Warehouse Management or similar
- Background in warehouse management in a construction industry is an advantage
- Can drive light vehicle / With driver’s license (Non-Pro or Pro) Res. No. 1,2
- Highly analytical; excellent problem solving and people management skills; Process improvement-oriented and Results-driven, Possesses utmost professionalism and integrity
- Willing to conduct site visit within Central Luzon or CALABARZON
- Government Mandated Benefits (SS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- Overtime pay; Holiday pay
- COVID-19 Assistance Program
- Free Stay-In Accommodation (for site-based position)
- Health Card
- Incentive Leave
- Performance Bonuses (Monthly / Quarterly / Mid-year)
- Employee Housing Discount
- Education Assistance
- Salary Loan
- Bike Loan
- Company Activities / Team building
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume. Should you have further inquiries, you can contact 0917 874 7285.
|National Capital Region
|16th, APEC HOMES, The Orient Square, 1600 Emerald Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Building Homes, Building Lives
Established in 1997, APEC Homes, together with its affiliates – Cumberland Development Corporation and Amanaland Corporation, has built over 30,00 Homes. We aim to be a partner of each and every Filipino in achieving happiness and success by providing good quality, affordable homes. It is our strong belief that the homes we build open up meaningful changes in the lives of many.
Our company’s sincerity in building houses, matched with hard work, has earned several distinctions that reinforces our position as one of the players in the real estate industry.
APEC Homes and its affiliates have been constantly acknowledge by Pag-IBIG Fund for its outstanding performance over the years. This was highlighted on 2013 when it surpassed other developers and was awarded as “Top Developer” by Pag-IBIG Fund – a seal of confidence on our strength as a real estate developer.
Building The Filipino People
Being more than a home builder, contributing to society building is in the heart of our operations. By sharing to our fellow Filipinos the value of “helping one another” regardless of one's status in the society, we aspire to see each and every Filipino bring out meaningful changes in the lives of others.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 14448
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Paid Leave, Bonuses, Employee Housing Loan Discounts, Incentive Savings, Mondays to Saturdays