Cavite Jobs Youth Development Officer Iv (1603) Position at City Government of Dasmariñas, Cavite – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Social Services, we City Government of Dasmariñas, Cavite - Government, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as youth development officer iv (1603) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱70,000 - ₱70,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||City Government of Dasmariñas, Cavite – Government|
|Position||Youth Development Officer Iv (1603)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 69.970|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 69.970|
Deadline for accepting applications: May 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Position Title: CGO DasmariNas, Cavite
Plantilla Item No.: 1603
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 22
Monthly Salary: Php 69,963.00
Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
16 hours of relevant training
3 years of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than May 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at ww.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||Zone 4, City Hall of Dasmariñas, Don Placido Campos Avenue, Dasmariñas, 4114 Cavite, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HON. JENNIFER AUSTRIA-BARZAGA
CGO DASMARINAS, CAVITE
Brgy. Burol 2, City of DasmariNas, Cavite [email protected]
- To ensure every resident the enjoyment of a satisfactory quality of life by pursuing growth and development in all areas through:
- Implementation of numerous road widening projects and effective traffic management system to ease traffic congestion brought about by a fast growing population, consequently guaranteeing an environment conducive for business and investment;
- Aggressive educational program as answer to the right of every child to be educated and provided with a secured foundation;
- Free massive health programs catering to the grassroots level in all barangays for the realization of a healthy and productive citizenry;
- Creation of livelihood programs that would equip people with resources that would meet their daily economic needs thereby empowering them;
- Discovery and development of a wide array of talents and skills through vast cultural programs that would someday bring forth the birth of a world class performer;
- Promotion and development of athletic skills through various tournaments designed to discover future national athletes and encourage the young to favor a healthy and clean lifestyle; and
- Relentless police operations in curbing the drug situation and in pursuing enemies of the Constitution for a more peaceful and safe community.
- A peaceful and progressive city where every resident is happily satisfied for being provided with every opportunity and resource that would empower him to realize the fullness of his growth and development as an individual and a member of a nationally and globally competitive city.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days