Civil Engineer Vacancies at RSC Philippine Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Civil Engineer. For those of you who live in Ilocos Sur & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, RSC Philippine Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction with at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱20,000 - ₱35,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||RSC Philippine Corporation|
|Region||Ilocos Sur, Quezon City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
• AutoCAD, Civil 3D, SketchUp, MS Office, and other civil tools and software are required skill(s).
• Preferably a licensed civil engineer who is open to assignments outside of Metro Manila or elsewhere in the Philippines.
• Preferably employees with two or more years of experience who specialize in civil, structural, MEPFs, architecture, and interior design.
• Has the ability to review and create civil, structural, MEPF, architectural, and interior fit-out plans.
• It’s advantageous to have previous site development experience.
We are looking for a Filipino engineer with a two-year certificate who is proficient with CAD, SketchUp, and other widely used drawing and rendering tools due to business expansion demands. Government benefits are paid by the corporation, and after-tax wages are higher than the going rate.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||RSC Marketing Services Corporation, 209 State Condo V, 452 EDSA, Guadalupe 1211, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RSC Philippines Corporation was established on January 20, 2023, with a registered capital of 30 million. The company's business scope is general contracting of housing construction. RSC Philippines Corporation is committed to meeting the needs of customers, actively innovating the business model, promoting the integrated construction of design and construction, planning and design, building construction, investment and development. Transformation and upgrading from traditional construction enterprises to comprehensive enterprises.
- Industry: Others