Negros Occidental (Bacolod) Jobs Part-time Customer Service Representative | Bacolod Position at Ubiquity
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company Ubiquity is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Negros Occidental (Bacolod) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of part-time customer service representative | bacolod and be able to work in part time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Part-time Customer Service Representative | Bacolod|
|Region||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ubiquity is hiring for Part-Time Customer Service Representatives to join our team. Our Customer Service Representatives is an integral role in the operations of our Bacolod office.
- Attends to customers’ needs by answering product and service related queries
- Provides product overview and information about other services and offerings
- suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Ideal candidates have:
- With or without BPO Experience
- Students are welcome to apply
- Average English communication skills
- Candidates must have a high level of analytical/critical thinking skills and keen attention to details
- Must be willing to work onsite
- Must be willing to work at least 4 days a week from 6AM-10AM Philippine Time (Tentative Weekends Off Sun – Tues)
- Must be willing to work on a Project-based contract only at least for 3 to 5 months (might still vary depending on the demand)
|City||Negros Occidental (Bacolod)|
|Address||Ubiquity Global Services, Corner of, Lacson St, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines|
- Work-Life Balance
- A Great Place to Work
- Career Development and Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Negros Occidental (Bacolod) 2023
- Part-time Customer Service Representative | Bacolod position job vacancies
- Part-Time job vacancies in Negros Occidental (Bacolod) 2023