Masbate Jobs Senior Accountant Position at Philgold Processing and Refining Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Masbate and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Accountant in our business office, Philgold Processing and Refining Corp..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱60,000 - ₱80,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Philgold Processing and Refining Corp.
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
ONE (1) Senior Accountant
· Accounting Graduate, CPA preferably
· At least five years of Finance/Accounting work experience preferably in the Mining Industry.
· Supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and current pronouncements and developments.
· Knowledge of the 1995 Mining Act.
· Knowledge of Philippine tax laws especially on local taxation expanded withholding tax and Vat.
· Familiar or knowledge of Pronto Enterprise Management System
- Provide day-to-day supervision and coordination of the site finance department with a focus on ensuring that the accounting procedures and processes are followed.
- Active involvement in the company’s financial and budget management functions.
- Verify that established controls are effective to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the information reported and the protection of the assets of the business.
- Provide analysis of local taxation requirements to ensure the company’s obligations are met.
- Play a key role in Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting, and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
Phil Gold offers a competitive compensation package, including a salary commensurate with experience, knowledge, and skills, plus a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their eligible dependents.
|F9CP+XM6 PGPRC, Aroroy, Masbate, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Masbate Gold Project (MGP), jointly operated by Filminera Resources Corporation (FRC) and Phil. Gold Processing and Refining Corp (PGPRC) is the largest operating gold project in the Philippines today. It is located in Aroroy, Masbate, about 360 km southeast Manila, Philippines.
As a development partner of Aroroy, province of Masbate, MGP adheres to responsible minerals development with its two operators adopting and implementing high standards in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Community Relations.
The US$ 250 million project covers an area of 13,00 hectares representing the single largest investment in the province of Masbate.
The development of the Masbate Gold Project started in September 2007 and the first gold pour took place on 12 May 2009.
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Specific Location: Puro-Aroroy