Geodetic Engineer Vacancies at Empark Land Development Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Masbate & Pasig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Empark Land Development Inc.|
|Region||Masbate, Pasig City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Geodetic Engineering.
- With experience in the field of Land Surveying.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dimasalang, Masbate.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for all legal and other requirements related to survey plans.
- Implementation of all survey activities included but not limited to relocation, topographic, and actual survey.
- Monitoring of ground survey, markings, and measurement for updating of maps.
- Establishing controls in the conduct of the survey.
- Fast-track career progression
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday pay
- Leave credits
- Employee product discounts
- Annual Physical Exam
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Empark Land Development, 1600 Exchange Rd, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Century Golden Resources Investment Group Co., Ltd. (‘CGR Group China,’ for brevity) is one of the most comprehensive and competitive multi-industry conglomerates founded in Mainland China.
The group’s mission is “to have a good enterprise, employ good people, do good business, and get good retribution.” The group also envisions creating world-class and high-quality real estate development covering township development, integrated hotels and resorts, large shopping malls, and theme parks. Financial capital operation, property management, and walnut oil production with a combination of banking and finance arealso some of the large pillar industries of the group. As a part of its strategic development, it acquired shares in the Bank of Beijing and two other Provincial Banks. It also has shares in one securities company, a life insurance company, and an airline company.
CGR Philippines aims to widen its scope in the country through its capacity to develop modern, competitive, and timely developments thus, proudly bringing its real estate wing, Empark Land Development Inc. (‘Empark Land,’ for brevity). Being a subsidiary of CGR Philippines, Empark Land becomes one of the most promising real estate developers in the Philippines offering attractive development in residential, commercial, industrial, and tourism zones.
The entire Philippine islands feature long white sand coastlines, pristine waters, untouched landscapes, and diverse flora and fauna. Established its presence in the year 2017, Empark Land vouches for the beauty of the Philippine islands thus, making the country a prime tourism gateway. Empark Land aims to discover, explore and build on the strengths of key tourism areas for potential economic, commercial, and infrastructure development.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Leave Credits