Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Administrative Assistant Iii Position at Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD-NCR)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD-NCR) are looking for candidates for the position of administrative assistant iii with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD-NCR)|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Iii|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
* There have been 0 applications for this position * This job opening has been viewed 48 times « Return to list
We wish to inform you that DSWD Field Office VII has the following vacant Contractual position:
One (1) Slot for Administrative Assistant II (Municipal Roving Bookkeeper)
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position : ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
Salary Grade : 9 (Php 20,402.00)
Status of Employment : Contractual
Location/Office : Region VII
Program/Division/Unit : Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program
Reports to : Administrative Officer V
Education : Completion of two years in college
Training : 4 hours of relevant training
Experience : 1 year of relevant experience
Eligibility : None Required
Preferred Qualification Standards:
: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Courses
: 8 hours of relevant training
: 1 year of relevant experience
: None Required
1. Coordinate with the FO Focal person on the schedule of OTC payment;
2. Gather the controlled Order of payment and Acknowledgement Receipt
(OP/AR) of the Beneficiaries that are schedule for OTC payment for the week and prepare for actual OTC payments;
3. Witness the actual OTC payments made by LBP servicing branch to each of the beneficiaries;
4. Ensure the true identification of the beneficiaries receiving OTC payments;
5. Ensure that the beneficiaries are able to sign the AR as proof of receipt of grant;
6. Sign the AR as witness during OTC payment;
7. Provide the FA with summary of AR signed by the beneficiaries receiving OTC payments for the day;
8. Encode the unsigned AR or unclaimed grants in the MRBUI;
9. Follow up the transmittal by the LBP serving branch of the paid OP/AR to the FO;
10. Assist the FA in the preparation of the SOE;
11. Performs other related tasks/activities.
12. Check the accuracy of the ID numbers of beneficiaries provided for Payroll preparation;
13. Monitor and report to FO issues, if any, as regards receipt of grants by the beneficiaries.
Complete details of the Competency-Based Job Description for the aforecited position shall be accessed through the DSWD Job Portal at **
This office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) for there shall be no discrimination in the selection of employees on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Also, this office prefers those non-smoker applicants.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest in writing. Submit/send the following documents to the address below not later than May 25, 2023:
1. Application Letter addressed to Director Shalaine Marie S. Lucero, CESO IV of DSWD Field Office VII (specifying the position applied for and its date of publication);
2. Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with passport sized picture and signature and Work Experience Sheet;
3. Copy of authenticated civil service eligibility/Professional License; (if applicable)
4. Copy of Transcript of Records and/or Diploma;
5. Copy of relevant trainings and seminars attended;
6. Copy of performance rating in the last rating period (for government employees) or its equivalent for external applicants.
Note: Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be screened.
You can also send it to **@dswd.gov.ph. For inquiries, please call Mr. Jerloyd R. Suello of the Human Resource Management and Development Division at telephone numbers 412-9908 / 233-0261 local 17121.
SHALAINE MARIE S. LUCERO, CESO IV
Place of Assignment:
Field Office VII-Cebu City, Philippines, Southeast Asia
Completion of two years studies in College
One (1) year of relevant experience
4 hours relevant training
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W55+G29 Department of Social Welfare and Development Regional Office 7, General Maxilom Ave, Extension, Lungsod ng Cebu, Lalawigan ng Cebu, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Department of Social Welfare and Development envisions all Filipinos free from hunger and poverty, have equal access to opportunities, enabled by a fair, just, and peaceful society.
To lead in the formulation, implementation, and coordination of social welfare and development policies and programs for and with the poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform