Davao del Norte Jobs Position Title: Internal Audit Assistant Position at Tagum Cooperative
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Tagum Cooperative is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Davao del Norte and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of position title: internal audit assistant and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Position Title: Internal Audit Assistant|
|Region||Davao del Norte|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
POSITION TITLE: INTERNAL AUDIT ASSISTANT
NUMBER OF VACANCY: 1
OFFICE LOCATION:  Tagum Cooperative Head Office
- Assists the internal auditor in providing internal audit activities of Tagum Cooperative.
- Provides clerical support to the internal auditor through a continuous audit in evaluating TC management practices against prescribed internal and external standards and assess management compliance with those established criteria in the effective discharge of their duties and responsibilities.
- Documents relevant information obtained during the assigned audit through the working papers in a logical and organized manner. Working papers should be adequate to contain reliable, sufficient information obtained during the conduct of the audit.
- Communicates information to the internal auditor necessary in determining whether adequate internal controls are placed in operation to ensure that all TC resources are managed effectively at a profitable level.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of periodic reports of the Internal Auditors’ analyses, appraisals, and recommendations regarding the system; process or condition being reviewed so as to provide management with appropriate bases for making sound economic decisions.
- Prepares minutes of the meetings of the Audit Committee and Internal Audit Department.
- Performs other functions assigned by the Internal Audit Manager and/or Audit Committee
- A Graduate of BS in Accounting Technology; BS in Accountancy is an advantage
- Preferably with experience in auditing
- Basic knowledge of RA 9520 and other rules & regulations affecting Philippine cooperatives
- Basic knowledge of internal auditing, accounting, and finance
|City||Davao del Norte|
|Address||FR43+446 Tagum Cooperative, Dona Regina Dalisay Ave, Tagum, Davao del Norte, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAGUM COOPERATIVE: The icon of trust and excellence in social and financial services.
To improve the socio-economic and spiritual lives of members and the community by providing highly innovative financial products and related services.
Tagum Cooperative operates and advocates the core values of:
God - Centered
Member - friendly
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Other activities for employees’ welfare, Official Uniform, Works on extended hours, holidays and even Sundays