Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Program Officer For Grants Position at RAFI MICRO-FINANCE
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Program Officer for Grants. For those of you who live in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, RAFI MICRO-FINANCE, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Education with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱30,000 - ₱45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Program Officer For Grants|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
The Program Officer for Grants works across different program area under the Education Development Unit to ensure effective and efficient grantmaking process including but not limited to the management of various projects and stakeholders (internal and external) that comprise the program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, and administers the front to end process of the Grants program
- Process disbursement of the financial and in-kind grants to grantees
- Facilitates and coordinates the submission of grants and compliance requirements
- Communications, coordinates and monitor the different partners and grantees under the program for the duration of the grant cycle
- Manage engagement channels such as social media channels and engagement pages
- Graduate of Education, Social Sciences, Management, Social Work, or its equivalent
- Preferably with Grants Management experience
- With at least 1-2 years relevant experience in education or development work
- Working knowledge on government policies, programs, systems, and practices on education
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||RAFI Micro-Finance Cebu City branch, A. Bonifacio St, Cebu City, Cebu, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Ramon Aboitiz Foundation’s vision, in its 50 years of existence in development work in the Visayas and Mindanao, has consistently been “Touching People, Shaping the Future.” It has worked towards “elevating lives through a comprehensive approach that champions best practices in community development”.
The position calls for the foundation to be:
COLLABORATIVE—adhering to an inclusive process as a venue for sharing knowledge to gather the best resources, and providing opportunities to establish partnerships;
HOLISTIC—conceptualizing programs that look into multi-issues and draw comprehensive solutions, according to the foundation’s and the partners’ resources, with the end of empowering people; and as
ROLE MODEL—leading communities to sustained change and results by utilizing best practices at the same time exploring innovative solutions, and setting an example to other development partners by promoting their work and causes.
- Integrated Development
- Micro-finance & Entrepreneurship
- Culture & Heritage
- Leadership & Citizenship
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company Uniform