Negros Oriental Jobs Admin Clerk – Dumaguete Position at HR Network Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Admin Clerk - Dumaguete. For those of you who live in Negros Oriental and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, HR Network Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱9,000 - ₱10,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HR Network Inc.|
|Position||Admin Clerk - Dumaguete|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 9.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 10.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dumaguete City
- Open for with or without experience
- has good communication skills
- Willing to start ASAP upon notice of hiring
- Willing to accept minimum rate of Dumaguete
- Review and maintain written and computer files, plus conduct data entry
- Assist in the coordination of administrative functions, including budget, personnel, meetings, and clerical duties
- Research and collect information
- Assist with all budget activities, including accounting
- Help implement new programs, procedures, methods, and systems
- Conduct fiscal reviews, surveys, and collect information on administrative matters
- Responsible for preparation of confidential documents and reports
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HR NETWORK was borne out of a need by business and industry for highly focused and strictly confidential search. This results in the hiring of effective, successful, and top-notch professionals. The company is a brain child of a group of highly competent young professionals with proven track record in the field of Human Resources Management practice. They share a common vision of becoming the “new breed” in human resources management and development consulting.
Established in August 199, HR Network’s executive search services of exacting standards are availed of by a wide range of local and multinational companies specifically in the IT industry.
HR Network’s consultants come from a solid foundation in the HR practice with extensive exposure in sourcing and screening of high caliber people. They enable the firm to provide timely and quality service for every executive search assignment.
Product & Services
With the group’s expertise in Human Resources Management and Development, full blown consulting services are also provided. Depending on your needs, HR Network has the capabilities of customizing tailor fit programs aimed towards enhancing your practices in Human Resources management.
Here are other services that the team can offer:
Performance Management Systems
Employee Development Training Programs
Organizational Climate Survey
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-QCFO-7414-0311-023-LR
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Specific Location: Aldecoa Drive, Brgy., Daro, Dumaguete City, Negros