South Cotabato Jobs Administrative Aide Vi (communications Equipment Operator Ii) Position at Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in South Cotabato (Others) and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Experienced in Manufacturing
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱18,000 - ₱18,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of South Cotabato – Government|
|Position||Administrative Aide Vi (communications Equipment Operator Ii)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.560|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.560|
Deadline for accepting applications: June 5, 2023
Place of Assignment: Provincial Governor’s Office – Communication Support Services Unit
Plantilla Item No.: 141
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 6
Monthly Salary: Php 17,553.00
Communications Equipment Operator Â (MC 10, s. 2013- Cat. II)
Completion of 2 years studies in college or high school graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
THE AGENCY ENCOURAGES APPLICATION FROM QUALIFIED PWD CANDIDATES, MEMBERS OF THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES AND THOSE FROM ANY SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND GENDER IDENTITY (SOGI).
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter (5 sets) and send to the address below not later than June 5, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) and;
2. Work Experience Sheet(attachement to CS Form No. 212),which can be dowloaded at csc.gov.ph
3. Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
4. Performance rating in last rating period (if applicable), should be at least VS
5. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/PRC rating and license
6. Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma; and
7. Photocopy of Certificate/s of relevant trainings/seminars attended
8. Photocopy of Medical Certificate from any government medical institution within 6 months
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||FRVQ+C8J South Cotabato Provincial Capitol, Rafael Alunan Ave, Poblacion, Koronadal City, 9506 South Cotabato, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
REYNALDO S. TAMAYO, JR.
Provincial Government of South Cotabato, Alunan Ave., City of Koronadal
The Provincial Government is composed of 18 offices.
The Provincial Governor heads the executive branch composed of 17 offices namely: Provincial Administrator’s Office, Provincial Human Resource Management Office, Provincial Engineer’s Office, Provincial Veterinary Office, Provincial Legal Office, Provincial Agriculture Office, Provincial General Services Office, Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office, Provincial Population Office, Provincial Budget Office, Provincial Assessor’s Office, Provincial Planning and Development Office, Provincial Accountant’s Office, Provincial Treasurer’s Office, Integrated Provincial Health Office, the Provincial Environment Management Office and Provincial Governor’s Office. The Vice-Governor, on the other hand, heads the legislative branch and under him are the 14 Sangguniang Panlalawigan Members, and the Secretary to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 004-415-252
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform