South Cotabato Jobs Operations Senior Supervisor Position at ADVENTURERS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Senior Supervisor. For those of you who live in South Cotabato (Others) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ADVENTURERS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sciences & Agriculture with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱21,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ADVENTURERS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE|
|Position||Operations Senior Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 21.000|
• The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any related field;
• The position requires at least two (2) years of relevant work experience;
• Must know how to drive a motorcycle
• Must be willing to relocate to Tboli, South Cotabato
1. Addresses all issues and concerns pertaining to the performance of the workforce; attends regular meetings as required or set by the client/s to discuss said concerns.
2. Monitors job performances of the workforce to make sure of efficient service rendered.
3. Conducts orientation for newly hired and necessarily conducts refresher seminars for the workforce about updates on the standard operating procedures.
4. Ensures precise data on the assigned accomplishment and efficiency report.
5. Evaluates the performance of Operation Associates on the assigned workload to ensure quality and efficient service.
|Address||63FC+PM4 Adventurers Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Cannery Road, Nuñez Subdivision, Polomolok, South Cotabato, Polomolok, Philippines|
- Cooperative membership
- Fringe benefits
- Health, Life and accident insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Adventurers Multipurpose Cooperative (AMCOOP) is a responsible and legally compliant provider of job contracting services. It was organized by young professionals and concerned citizens that advocate social justice through inclusive economic growth and nation-building. AMCOOP was established on December 12, 1992.
Adventurers Multipurpose Cooperative provides better employment arrangements for its members and offers an alternative source of manpower for companies in need of unskilled, semi-skilled, and skilled workers. It provides a win-win arrangement and a more productive setup for its members and the client companies. For the members, it provides regular employment and long–term work arrangement that eliminate the 5-month cycle of employment. It is also compliant with the labor code, recognizing the employees' tenure, respecting the employees' rights, abiding by the minimum wage law, and regularly paying their statutory benefits.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life and Accident Insurance, Compressed Work Week-Monday to Friday (48 hours/week)