Taguig City Jobs Documentation Assistant Position at Suntrust Properties, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANT in our business office, Suntrust Properties, Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Suntrust Properties, Inc.|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Prepares and system-prints; Contract to Sell (CTS)- based on the format of Financial Institution like HDMF and NHMFC and the corresponding Deed of Assignment of CTS required for loan application.
- Post- approval Documentation – preliminary to loan takeout.
- Post loan takeout documentation – bank financing.
- Graduate of any four- year Business Course
- Newly graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in numerical computations, computer literate with above average skill in MS Excel and other MS Office Applications.
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Can relate well with people.
- Willing to work as a Project-Based Employee
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Suntrust Properties, Inc., G/F One World Square Bldg. No. 10 Upper McKinley Road McKinley Town Center, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Suntrust Properties, Inc. is a 100% wholly-owned subsidiary of property giant Megaworld Corporation catering to the affordable market. In pursuit of its vision to be “the yardstick in the affordable township development and to be the buyers’ first choice”, Suntrust promises to build products that are adaptive to the needs of its buyers; it vows to offer superior yet affordable homes; it promises to build these affordable homes in master-planned and self-contained communities; and it will deliver these commitments with a display of excellent sales and after-sales services to the clientele. These are the corporate and product values that Suntrust communicates and lives by in all its projects and endeavors – this is the Suntrust Brand Experience.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 005-031-157
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Housing Benefit, Life Insurance, Medical Benefit (HMO), 14th to 15.5 month Pay, Business Attire/ Corporate Uniform/ Polo Shirt on Friday, Monday to Friday