Taguig City Jobs General Affairs Junior Officer Position at Sumitomo Metal Mining Philippine Holdings Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of General Affairs Junior Officer. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Sumitomo Metal Mining Philippine Holdings Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Sumitomo Metal Mining Philippine Holdings Corporation|
|Position||General Affairs Junior Officer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Process the document requirements for Japanese Expats from preparation, submission, monitoring until approval of applications submitted to PEZA and DOLE
- Support incoming and outgoing expats with the Immigration/PEZA appointments
- Facilitate Japanese Embassy matters and requests
- Support in company events
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Basic immigration and document processing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Willing to work full time in BGC, Taguig City
Join our company and experience great benefits such as:
- Competitive Salary and guaranteed annual salary increases
- Mid-year and Christmas Bonuses
- High Annual Medical & Dental Benefits for Employee & family
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Company Shuttle Service
- Retirement Plan
- Dorm Benefit
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sumitomo Metal Mining Philippines Holdings Corporation, NAC Tower, 32nd St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Competitive Salary
- Mid Year and Christmas Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMMPH is a subsidiary of Sumitomo Metal Mining (SMM), Japan’s largest non-ferrous metals producer, which oversees SMM’s nickel business operations in the Philippines.Its first project in the country, the CORAL BAY NICKEL CORPORATION (CBNC) in Palawan, has become the first globally successful venture in the field of Nickel and Cobalt Mixed Sulfide production (Mixed Sulfide is a component that adds strength and sheen to stainless steel and other industrial materials) using High-Pressure Acid Leach (HPAL) technology.Because of CBNC’s commercial success, SMM has put up another project in Surigao del Norte, the TAGANITO HPAL NICKEL CORPORATION (THPAL), which was launched in 2013.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Dormitory, Company Uniform
- Specific Location: BGC