Cebu Jobs Finance Assistant – Cebu Position at Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Finance Assistant - Cebu with full time working hours for our company office, Bounty Fresh Food, Inc., for residents of Cebu (Others) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Bounty Fresh Food, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Finance Assistant - Cebu.
|Company||Bounty Fresh Food, Inc.|
|Position||Finance Assistant - Cebu|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- College Graduate in any business-related courses
- Experience in Bookkeeping Sales and Collections is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Honest and responsible in meeting commitments and deadlines
- Organize filing and documentation
- Can work under pressure
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. APV and Check preparation: Business Partners’ billings, Local Trade Suppliers, Monthly store utility bills, rentals, and other regular billings
2. Review and processing of Liquidations for reimbursement
3. Processing, releasing, and monitoring of approved Cash Advances
4. Branch fund replenishment and monitoring
5. Bank Reconciliation-Disbursing Account (Daily/Monthly)
6. Check to release, check register update, and filing of documents
7. PRIA system compliance
8. Prepares transmittal of documents to tax unit (Check Vouchers with 2307 certificates, etc..)
9. Conduct monthly physical Inventory to retail stores and other storage
10. Assist AR Tasks: Sales Collection posting from trade customers
|Address||Bounty Fresh-Chicken Farm, Compostela, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We do more to bring happiness to families through life’s bounty.
We make food exciting..everyday.. everywhere!
Established in 1993, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is currently one of the leading and fastest
growing broiler integrators in the Philippines. It is one of the biggest suppliers of value-added chicken
products, fresh chilled chicken and table eggs to various hotels, restaurants, institutional food
companies as well as supermarkets and live bird markets nationwide, and recently it has entered the
food retail sector via company-owned rotisserie products with the brand “Chooks-To-Go”.
Bounty Fresh Group of Companies is the only fully-integrated poultry company that has continuously
invested in company-owned facilities – Grand Parent Farm, Parent Stock Farm, Hatcheries, Dressing
Plants, Feed Mills, and cool-cell broiler complexes and ten feed mills serving the fast growing
requirements of its broiler, layers and pigs. The newly opened Inoza feed mill in Tarlac is considered the
most modern in the country today.
To cater to the consumers in the various regions and islands of the country, the company operates
twenty branches across the Philippines. Such branches have their own hatchery, broiler farms, feed mills,
processing plants and sales force. Bounty Fresh has tie ups with more than 800 business partners for
contract growing, contract breeding, tolls hatching, toll feed milling and toll dressing. Technical
assistance and supervision, training, transfer of technology are provided to its business partners to
maintain product quality and consistency.
Bounty Fresh is also the first integrator in the country to contract grow coloured chickens (Grimaud
Freres breed of France) reared in either free range or in conventional broiler houses.
One of the company’s subsidiary, Bounty Farms, is involved in producing layer hens. It is the biggest
supplier of day-old and ready-to-lay pullets in the Philippines. Bounty Farms is the exclusive distributor
of Lohmann and H&N breeds in the country. In a country where there are 7 suppliers of layer
day-old-pullets, Bounty Farms account for 50% of the market share.
In 2006, Bounty Fresh Group of Companies formed a joint venture agreement with Hypor BV of Holland
establishing Hypig Genetics Inc. (Hypig). Hypig built two state-ofthe-art nucleus farm in the Philippines,
one in Luzon and one in Mindanao. For its seed stock, Hypig imported its nucleus breeding herd from
Canada and Spain. The company aims to become one of the biggest suppliers of high quality breeder
animals to improve genetic lines of the farmers and commercial hog raisers that will result to better
efficiency and higher income. Three years after the establishment of Hypig, the company is now of the
top three top marketers of Grandparent gilts, Parent stock gilts and terminal boars in the company.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Leave Benefits and HMO/ Life Insurance, Business attire or smart casual, Office and operations hours